Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Cornerstone Building Brands is hiring a Manufacturing Human
Resources leader. This role will provide primary support for the
Components Manufacturing Operations in Lexington, TN. This role
will provide HR leadership in the following areas: performance
management, employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation,
engagement, supervisory coaching, and change management. The role
has oversight for all site HR administrative processes and payroll
processing.They will ensure consistent application of company
policies and procedures and compliance with all laws/statutes
regulating the employment relationship. They will partner with HR
leadership and HR Operations on implementation of HR strategy and
companywide initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Promote and support the business and HR strategies designed to
align the Cornerstone's business lines and grow the business.
- Lead talent acquisition and retention efforts for the
- Drive performance culture through manager coaching and
effective use of metrics and tools
- Ensure culture reflects Cornerstone's mission, vision, and
values through proactive employee relations and management
- Partner with talent acquisition and site HR administrators to
build organizational bench strength by acting as a liaison with the
business to enable recruitment of top talent with a strong cultural
- Mitigate risk to the organization by assisting with employee
relations including disciplinary action, complaints, and conflict
- Assist with investigations and documentation in accordance with
Cornerstone's policies and best practices.
- Implement and execute performance management programs and
procedures, including but not limited to performance appraisals and
performance improvement plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal employment
regulations and company policies.
- Advise, counsel, and update managers, supervisors, and
employees on company policies, practices, procedures, benefits, and
- Lead and participate in HR projects as needed, including cross
functional and business initiatives.
- Ensure payroll and other HR administrative processes are
completed accurately and on-time. QualificationsPosition
- This role is a human resources generalist requiring a range of
experience in employee relations, change management, coaching and
- Must possess the ability to manage a broad range of tasks and
build and maintain positive relationships internally and
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence, and
presentations to leadership as required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 or more years in an HR Administrator or Generalist role with
at least 2 in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or related certification preferred.Skills and Abilities:
- Strong influence and change management skills
- Ability to counsel and coach at all levels
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate pragmatic,
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities, delivering quality work
in a timely manner
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Clarksville , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Lexington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!