Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Pizza Hut
Location: Pleasant View
Posted on: September 17, 2023
To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut.
It's the calling of our Assistant General Managers to make them
feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication.
If you're an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager,
think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a
natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're
all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work
together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that - and more. Here, you
will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and
growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you
need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you
should have from the get-go:
• Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and
ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety
codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor,
reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and
hiring team members
• Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action,
motivates and trains
• Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are
maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local
• Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts
If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no
further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall
have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual
orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or
military status, marital status or any other characteristic
provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation /
modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a
qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring
process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on
the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview
process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
GPS Hospitality participates in E-Verify.
• You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the
restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
• And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license,
reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need
to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true
desire to learn and grow.
Keywords: Pizza Hut, Clarksville , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Pleasant View, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!