Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) ER
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: October 24, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
--TriStar Centennial Medical Center----- Nashville, TN--Clinical
Nurse Coordinator (RN) --- Emergency Department - FT
Nights--Our--741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally
recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100
Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and
breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in
quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have
been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted.
This position will play a key part in continuing our success!--The
Emergency Department at Centennial Medical Center:
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Advanced Stroke Center
- Separate dedicated Emergency Departments for Pediatrics and
- Telemedicine Technology
- Airstrip Cardiology
- Access to tertiary services of HCA's flagship hospital
including advanced treatments in Cardiovascular, Orthopedics,
Neurology, Surgical Services, Behavioral Health, Wound Care,
Plastics, General Medicine and Cancer Services.-- -- A few of the
benefits we provide you: --
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
- Serves as clinical resource. Provides/assists in direct care
when appropriate to complex patients. Consults physicians and other
healthcare providers to communicate patient progress.
- Promotes and holds all staff accountable for positive customer
service behaviors(HCAHPS). --Collaborates with physicians, patients
and families to promote a positive patient experience.
- Leads and participates with interdisciplinary team in planning
delivery and evaluation of patient focused care. Participates in
interdisciplinary rounds. Ensures that individualized patient goals
are agreed upon between patient family and caregiver
- Engages staff through clinical rounds, review patients'
progression of care and promote positive patient experience.
- Provides formal and informal education opportunities on the
unit to improve clinical skills of all staff. Disseminates and
coaches staff to implement latest evidence-based practice.
- Delegates, supervises and evaluates nursing care provided by
others while retaining accountability for the quality of care
provided on the unit.
- Mentors and supports onboarding of new staff through the
preceptor program. Consciously provides opportunities for less
experienced nursing staff to observe and participate in physical
assessment, data review and evaluation of outcomes.
- May carry a caseload of patients dependent upon the setting and
nature of patients in order to ensure we maintain the flexibility
to meet the need of o our patients.
- Collects unit data on patient outcomes,i.e. pressure ulcers,
medication errors, falls, risk reduction strategies, etc.--
- Serves as a representative on hospital quality committees and
workgroups. --Provides input as committee member or clinician to
patient education material development.
- Creates or coordinates the development of patient educational
pathways and patient educational material. Promotes understanding
of illnesses, hospitalization, discharge and self-care
- Assists and coordinates annual competencies. Provides input to
nursing leadership on the evaluation and competency of nursing
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment and care of patients appropriate to
ages of patients served.----Qualifications Qualifications:
- BSN preferred
- Current licensure by TN Board of Nursing or compact licensure
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
- CPI required within 6 months
- Certification in specialty area preferred
- Two to four --years Medical/Surgical nursing experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Computer skills requiredARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC -
46NX and 46FX--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Clarksville , Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) ER, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!