Family Medicine Opportunity Near Nashville, TN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Clarksville, Tennessee. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking two Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice physicians.
- Numerous practice options available (solo, group, employment, income guarantee)
- Brand new hospital opened in 2008 Compensation Details
- Competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability InsuranceCommunity Details
- Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth!
- The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate.
- The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
- Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and its a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax! Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Nashville, TN. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,500 sqft Amazing fenced back yard & patio that beckons you to come relax and enjoy. Unique chance to own a fabulous home in the most prestigious & historic neighborhood in Clarksville! Go for a stroll in the PRIVATE PARK! Centrally located and convenient. 48 min to downtown Nashville! This home can be yours for $349,000.The Community. Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and its a welcoming, family-friendly town. The Employer. A 250+ bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. The new medical center, accompanied by a Medical Office Building, is located on 60-acres and is conveniently located just off Interstate 24, just 40 minutes northwest of Nashville. It is the areas second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 150 physicians. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Clarksville , Family Medicine Opportunity Near Nashville, TN, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!