Registered Nurse PRN
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Tennessee Quality Care provides personalized medical care to
help people live their best lives. We take care of patients
recovering from surgery or illness, coping with a difficult health
challenge, or seeking end-of-life care. We believe our calling is
to offer every patient the same level of care we'd give to our own
families. Come join our team of compassionate caregivers that
deliver the highest quality care day in and day out.
Coverage area: Hickman County, TN
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance
What You'll Do:
- Provide visits as assigned by the Clinical Services Manager,
including the assessment, determination of eligibility, admissions
processing, planning, implementation and evaluation phases of the
nursing process. Assignments will vary depending on licensure.
- Obtain data and assess necessary information from patient
physical, psychological, social and spiritual factors that may
impact patient and family's needs and coordinate intervention by
other members of the interdisciplinary team
- Initiate communication with the attending physician,
interdisciplinary team and other agencies for the purpose of
coordinating optimal care
- Provide visits to assess the patient's needs and update the
plan of care
- Perform therapeutic, preventative and rehabilitative nursing
procedures as directed by the attending physician
- Perform clinical pronouncement of death and provide support to
family, as applicable to licensure.
- Maintain accurate patient records, charts, progress notes,
reports and prepare care plans timely
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program and
licensed in the state
- At least one (1) year clinical practical nursing experience
preferably in intensive care, rehabilitation or medical surgical
- Home health experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and
appropriate automobile insurance
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
Text to apply: Text 4455 to 334-518-4376 to apply!
Keywords: ambercare, Clarksville , Registered Nurse PRN, Healthcare , Dover, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!