RN Inpatient Med Surg
Company: TriStar Horizon Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN
Inpatient MedSurg you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Horizon Medical Center
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare. Benefits TriStar Horizon Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Our teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN Inpatient MedSurg where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise! Job Summary and Qualifications Registered Nurse
Inpatient Unit The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care
within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes
therapeutic communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe
therapeutic environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate
to the individual needs of the patient. Registered Nurse plans
individualized patient care while utilizing an interdisciplinary
approach. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals
of the hospital's mission and vision statement. When acting in
charge nurse role, registered nurses are responsible for day-to-day
activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in a
therapeutic environment. Make staff assignments based on patient
need, acuity and the skill of the staff. Serve as role models and
clinical resource for the staff. Respond in a timely manner to
requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or
patient issues. What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality
of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
- You will document all patient care.What qualifications you will
- Current licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- 1 year of RN experienceThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and/or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Horizon Medical Center is an accredited, 150+ bed
regional medical center. We offer a full array of services. These
include cardiology and diagnostic imaging. These include emergency,
inpatient rehabilitation. Also including oncology, orthopedics, and
women's services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a
Primary Stroke Center. TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of
emergency heart and stroke care. Our satellite campus, TriStar
Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services. They offer a 24/7,
full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus
emergency room. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive
years (). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. "Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare
Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our
RN Inpatient MedSurg opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Horizon Medical Center, Clarksville , RN Inpatient Med Surg, Healthcare , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!