Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Company: Fast Pace Health
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient
experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled,
experienced Dermatology Provider to join our growing team. Our
ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace
mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in
a friendly and encouraging environment. Fast Pace Health aims to
push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will
consist of an array of different services. We are changing the
delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating
excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community
service, in a way that puts the patients needs first and improves
the health status of our communities.Fast Pace Health is a growing
company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become
the best Dermatology Provider you can be! We will help you grow
your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career
path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by
ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive
environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as
holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to
name a few. As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the
opportunity to participate in community events and outreach
programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades,
book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We
dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace,
our community is our family, and we are a family first
community.Below, we have provided a high level view of what the
role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail
during our interviewing process. Dermatology Essential:
- Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary
improvements or changes.
- Educate patients properly in a method they understand regarding
treatment and at-home care, including prescribing effective
skincare regimens and preventive skin care.
- Conduct screenings and skin evaluations.
- Conduct non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Ensure proper follow up with patients.
- Cross-promote all areas of Practice, including services for
body contouring, facial rejuvenation, injectables, laser hair
removal, peels, microdermabrasion and facials, in addition to other
services that may be added to the service menu.
- Conduct thorough patient evaluations, which will involve
obtaining a full medical history from patients, including what
medications they take, performing a physical examination, focused
on the skin and hair and ordering any necessary tests and analyzing
- Develop a diagnosis based on your evaluation and develop a
- Administering treatments like wound suturing or injections,
- Instructing patients and their support system on proper care
for their condition, and responding to patient telephone
- Recommend and inject cosmetic treatments, such as botox and
- Consult with clients to assess desired outcome to improve their
skin condition, make informed recommendations and explain services,
assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care
- Maintain knowledge to promote and sell services and retail
products. Essential Functions:
- Ability to provide quality care in both clinic and telehealth
and meet patient volume goals.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g.
X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in
delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to
ensure quality professional services and excellent patient
- Discuss and review patients medical history, symptoms,
allergies, and current medications. Asking patients
situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses in
order to provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality
professional services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Actively engages with clinical leadership, elevating to
management where appropriate to ensure strong patient care and
resolution of concerns to ensure adherence to our company
- Ability to meet patient volume goals.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter
and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all
- Implement clinical and telehealth protocols as outlined CMO and
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical
findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate
- Deliver excellent patient care through in-person and virtual
diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations with attention to
patient-centric care, safety, cost, and reliably accurate
- Ensure that the activities of the Dermatology Provider are
conducted in a manner that is consistent with overall department
expectations and are in compliance with Federal and State
regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working
knowledge of all health information management issues, including
but not limited to HIPAA.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, autonomous
environment within both in-person clinic and virtual
- Ability to pursue queue of telehealth patients in a timely
fashion to ensure proper patient follow up.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests,
as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients
on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic
- Ability to perform responsibilities within standard NP
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the
company by completing all mandatory compliance training in order to
meet and exceed our continued quality of care.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of
teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and
- Recommends ideas within the clinic and to telehealth leadership
as appropriate to improve overall patient experience and care.
- Communicates regularly within team in all manners necessary to
support excellent patient care.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility
with all employees.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all
clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by
acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive
work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive,
and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards
- The ability to promote and maintain a respectful culture of
employee, employer and business confidentiality.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Dermatology Provider in a
relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical
Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly
- An overall focus on overall wellness ongoing care, such as
nutrition and other preventative measures, to support the overall
patient wellbeing is strong preferred.Current License or
Certification: License and DEA must be active, in good standing,
and verifiable with the proper regulatory agency; Dermatology
Providers must be able to treat all ages and must meet any
credentialing requirements needed; and DOT certification required
to be obtained within 120 days of employment and maintained during
employment. Masters Degree in NursingState Nurse Practitioner
License, Drug Enforcement Administration LicenseFast Pace Health is
committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an
inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our
patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer
and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without
regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status,
genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics
or conduct. Please refer to the links below for information
regarding your rights under certain federal laws: Mississippi
Residents Only:In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires
pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment.
The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon
application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug
and alcohol test, that they may be tested for the presence of drugs
[or alcohol] in their metabolites. Miss. Code. Ann. 71-7-3(5).First
Keywords: Fast Pace Health, Clarksville , Dermatology Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...