Company: TriStar Horizon Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description RN - Med Surg -We have an exciting opportunity for
you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the
nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
-We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique -benefits -we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on Bonuses Available
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a
Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. - We want you to apply now! -Job Summary: -The
Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of
the Registered Nurse. Cares for all patients of all ages.
Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure
continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity
awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all
other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented
environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the
long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon. -Job
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality
of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
- You will document all patient care.TriStar Horizon Medical
Center -is a 157-bed facility serving Dickson and surrounding
counties. TriStar Horizon is an accredited Chest Pain Center, fully
accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full array of acute
care services, including emergency care, general surgery,
cardiology, obstetrics, orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient
diagnostic services and cancer care through Sarah Cannon at TriStar
Natchez Medical Park. Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures -, TriStar Horizon is committed
to providing quality healthcare. - -HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. -Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- 1 year of RN experienceWe are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: TriStar Horizon Medical Center, Clarksville , RN Inpatient, Healthcare , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!