OBGYN Opportunity South of Nashville
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Seeking an OB/GYN to join local physician in her busy
practice serving the growing community of Dickson, Tennessee.
- Must be BE or BC Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2023 Resident and/or practicing OB/GYN
- Robotics skills welcomed
- 50% OB and 50 % Gyn
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Sign on bonus
- No weekend call
- Dedicated Certified Nurse Midwife
About TriStar Horizon Medical Center and Dickson OB/GYN Center:
- Modern 157-bed hospital with a self-contained Women's Center
composed of 9 LDRP rooms, C-section suite, Level II Nursery
- Call coverage: Monday-Thursday split between doctors evenly and
Laborist weekend coverage
- 24/7 MD/CRNA anesthesia coverage; Neonate coverage
- DaVinci XI robot available
- New office located on TriStar Horizon Medical Center's Campus -
Medical Office Building
- Practice has own ultra sound tech
- Latitude to live in a southern Nashville suburb or a more
semi-rural setting (within 40 minutes of Nashville off major
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- Our new OBGYN Residency program is part of the HCA Healthcare
Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency
and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME
Dickson, TN offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big
city life and only 34 miles from Nashville, TN. Middle Tennessee is
well known for beautiful scenery, communities that are rich in
history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment.
Growing community with vibrant downtown district that offers
boutiques, businesses, brewery, restaurants and more.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Clarksville , OBGYN Opportunity South of Nashville, Healthcare , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!