Respiratory Therapist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a
Respiratory Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue
to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are
an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary: The
Respiratory Therapist provides a variety of technical and clinical
therapies to patients of all ages. The practitioner works to
fulfill the hospital mission, vision, and values, functions as a
shift leader when assigned, and supervises less experienced
- You will perform therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- You must use rational judgement and clinical thinking.
- In this role, you will perform all respiratory modalities,
ventilator management, arterial blood gases analysis, cardiographic
(EKG)/arrthymia recognition, and pulmonary function testing
- You will perform oxygen therapy.
- Your role completes clerical duties associated with these
procedures. TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a 157-bed facility
serving Dickson and surrounding counties. TriStar Horizon is an
accredited Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by The Joint
Commission and offers a full array of acute care services,
including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics,
orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient diagnostic services and
cancer care through Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park.
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key
Quality Measures, TriStar Horizon is committed to providing quality
healthcare. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's
Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and
help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Minimum of graduate of National Board Respiratory Care approved
school of Respiratory Care
- BLS/Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days
of hire date
- Current licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner from
Tennessee Department of Health.
- Registered with the NBRC
- ACLS certification is required within 1 year of promotion or
- PALS and NRP are required within 18 months of hire date.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Clarksville , Respiratory Therapist PRN, Healthcare , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!