Company: Countryside Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Countryside Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Countryside
Center for Rehab and Nursing is seeking a Restorative Nursing
Work 12-hour shifts every Monday, Friday, and Weekends.
Free $100.00 Gas card paid out monthly for 1 year (during
employment only). First card paid after completion of the first 30
days of employment!
Restorative CNA's -provide routine restorative nursing care to
selected residents under the direction of a Restorative Nurse, and
to function as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct or assist residents in transfer and ambulation
techniques and with range of motion and exercise activities; and
the use of walkers or other assistant devices.
- Coordinate self-help training.
- Coordinate and/or assist with other restorative
- Participate in resident care plans, as needed.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and
positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Utilize restorative techniques to promote resident independence
and highest functional level.
- Record progress in the restorative record.
- Read and follow daily care plans; report changes in resident
condition to nurse in charge; document care provision on resident
record/flow sheets as required and report accidents and
- Provide nursing functions, as directed by supervisor.
- Monitor restorative equipment for quantity, quality, and
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate
assistant devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake
and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate
completion of the MDS and the plan of care, as well as provide
input to the nurses for development of the care plan.
- Prepare residents for each meal and transport to dining room
(unless a bed patient) making sure that food tray is accessible,
self-help devices are available (if needed), and assistance is
provided to those residents who cannot feed themselves.
- Be alert for proper ventilation, temperature, light and noise
- Take TPR (temperature, pulse, & rate), blood pressure, weighing
of residents, etc., as directed.
- Promptly answer call lights and assist with other resident
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
- 6 months of CNA experience.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
- Receive training in restorative nursing procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Countryside Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing, Clarksville , Restorative CNA, Healthcare , Bardwell, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!