Physician Assistant at Ascension Saint Thomas Urgent Care - FT and PRN Available
Company: Urgent Team Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Urgent Team is looking for energetic and experienced Providers
to join our team at Ascension Saint Thomas Urgent Care in
Clarksville, TN, Tiny Town, TN, and St. Bethlehem, TN. The ideal
candidate will have one year of experience in an urgent, walk-in,
or primary care setting. Twelve hour shifts and rotating weekends
are required for the full-time position. PRN opportunities are also
available.The full-time position offers a sign-on/retention bonus
up to $8,000 depending on licensure and experience.The following
duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of
this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come
through our door seeking health related services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during
emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect
- Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high
stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing
locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
- Performs medical assessment, treatment, management and follow
up of clinic patients including, but not limited to: primary care,
urgent care, occupational health, DOT physicals and workers
- Performs medical procedures including, but not limited to:
laceration repairs, nail removal, pap tests, injections, splinting
and abscess incision and drainage.
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care
for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays,
injections, and collections for direct access services, if
- Maintains clinical core competency.
- Works with Center Leadership and other staff to ensure
operations are consistent with medical policy and professional
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation
and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of
care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing
education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel
employed by or associated with Company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new
and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and
- Participates in development and presentation of education
programs for staff.
- Represents Company and the clinic as reasonably required at
internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician
assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure
quality professional services and patient satisfactionEDUCATION
- A Master's degree and certification by one of the Physician
Assistant certifying bodies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in acute/urgent care, family
practice or emergency department setting is requiredCERTIFICATES,
- DEA license with no restrictions required
- Valid State Physician Assistant license
- BLS Certification required
- Certified Medical Examiner (DOT) required before startingPLEASE
NOTE: Candidates will be contacted via email about this position.
Please make sure @urgentteam.com is added to your safe senders
list; otherwise, emails may go to spam.
Keywords: Urgent Team Management, Clarksville , Physician Assistant at Ascension Saint Thomas Urgent Care - FT and PRN Available, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!