Orthopedic Hand Surgery job
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) is seeking a BE/BC
Hand Specialist or Foot & Ankle fellowship-trained physician to
join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee. Open to
experienced and new grads!Office space, located in Clarksville,
Tennessee, is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and
is adjacent to the surgery center. General call will be required
and shared with other physicians. Base Salary Compensation Package
May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance Clarksville is
experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than
the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes
from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating,
fishing, etc. and it's a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted by Money Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parksStart Date: summer/fall 2023Keep
more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Clarksville , Orthopedic Hand Surgery job, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!