CLARKSVILLE, TN (45 Mins North of Nashville, TN) - Neurology Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Neurology opening in Clarksville, Tennessee. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
CLARKSVILLE, TN (45 Mins North of Nashville, TN) - Neurology
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) located in Clarksville,
TN is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist.
- Opening due to population growth
- Employed position
- Call shared by Neurologist and Hospitalists in
- Necessary equipment is available – including robotics
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living
is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city
is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay
State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city
offers boating, fishing, etc. and it's a welcoming, family-friendly
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
No visa assistance available
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Clarksville , CLARKSVILLE, TN (45 Mins North of Nashville, TN) - Neurology Opportunity, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!