Family Medicine job in Clarksville TN
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) located in
Clarksville, Tennessee, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine
physician to join the network.
- Hospital Employed position
- Join 4 other MDs and 8 Midlevel providers
- 3 Offices - 5 miles apart
- New location in the Clarksville, surrounding area Base Salary
Compensation Package May also Include :
- Commencement Bonus
- Assistance with Medical Education Debt
- Relocation Assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME Allowance Clarksville is
experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than
the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes
from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating,
fishing, etc., and it's a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted by "Money" magazine in 2019 - Best City to Live in the
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 - Mild climate with four
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville - only 40 minutes away
- $140 million in new schools over the past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks Keep more of what you earn -
Tennessee has no state income tax! No Visa Assistance Available
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Clarksville , Family Medicine job in Clarksville TN, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!