Registered Nurse (RN) - Malpractice Insurance Included
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of
COVID-19 Considerations: -Clinicians must be vaccinated against
At IntelyCare, we're empowering nurses to transform the way they
work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to
match qualified nursing professionals like you with home health
shifts. -We are bringing something new and exciting to IntelyCare -
for the first time at IntelyCare, we are offering home health
assignments, with set schedules, support, and resources, so that
you get to know your clients and the community in which you work.
-And more importantly, you are joining the IntelyCare family, which
means you'll have future access to everything IntelyCare offers.
With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, quality, consistency
and flexibility you deserve-all from one intelligent and
easy-to-use mobile app - so if you are interested, apply today!
As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25% higher than
average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You're a Registered Nurse (RN), with home health/OASIS experience,
that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own
schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Complete an initial health assessment of patient and family to
determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current
and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's
condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching
and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing
visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the
physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as
appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge
planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development;
assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws.
- Educate patient and families in self-care and health
What You Should Have:
- Graduate of an approved nursing program.
- A valid state nursing license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional home
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record & minimum car
Flexible Work Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Per Diem
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the
post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living
facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health
care provider and have experience then we encourage you to
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. fulltime,parttime
Keywords: IntelyCare, Clarksville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Malpractice Insurance Included, Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!