Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Comfort Keepers in Clarksville, TN is looking for a Caregiver to
join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care
and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to
take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or
disability.We currently have IMMEDIATE openings for shifts as
little as 2 hours per night, up to 12 hours both weekdays and
weekends. You tell us when you are available to work.The ideal
candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property
with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will
encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all
- Homemaking/Personal Care Provide light housekeeping, run
errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to
appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase
food and provide personal assistance with general living needs.
Personal care services could include toileting, bathing, feeding
- Companionship Provide companionship and conversation by
Elevating an individual's spirit and keeping them engaged via
- High school diploma required.
- CNA preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal & Driving Background
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license and current
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long
period of timeOur employees enjoy a work culture that promotes
work/life balance. Comfort Keepers benefits include, paid time off,
paid holidays, professional development, and a flexible work
schedule, with some newly added employer paid Vision insurance
benefits. We also offer AFLAC supplemental insurance options.
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Clarksville , Caregiver/PCA, Healthcare , Dover, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!