Physician / Cardiology
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Medical Center (270 beds) located north of Nashville, TN is
seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
Nuclear Medicine training is preferred.
- Employed/Hospital-Based Multi-specialty Group
- Established Cardiology Program
- Anticipated Call Coverage of 1:4
- Office Space and Staff Provided Base Salary Compensation
Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance Clarksville is
experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than
the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes
from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating,
fishing, etc. and it s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks Keep more of what you earn -
Tennessee has no state income tax! How to Apply: APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job and email address to for more details. I have openings
nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of
interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Clarksville , Physician / Cardiology , Healthcare , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!