Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Graduates Welcomed
Company: FSR People
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Hopkinsville, KY, USA
- 28.00-30.00 per hour
- Full Time401(k) available; Paid Time Off; LTD, STD, and
medical, dental, life, and vision options availableLicensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
- New Graduates Welcome!
- Sign-on Bonus (full-time)
- Paid Time Off
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) availableLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Hospital serving the community with a caring and competent team
committed to excellence in behavioral healthcare
- Under the direction of an RN, provides aspects of direct care
in which competency has been validated to administer medication,
implement specific aspects of nursing care, such as assistance with
patients, observing patient behaviors, assisting with admissions,
discharges, and patient teachings as directed.
- Teaches and delegates to others the performance of nursing care
- Consults with registered nurse or physician on situations
beyond the scope of his/her education and clinical skills.
- Assists with activities, daily living, and other functions as
assigned by the registered nurse.
- Communicates with patients family members.
- Other duties as assignedLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job
LPN Licensure: KY, active, current,
unrestricted. Ability to pass facility requirementsHigh School
Diploma or GED
#GHP2Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare professionals to
government facilities supporting active duty military service
members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned,
minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an
award-winning organization serving the federal government
nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.FSR
(Federal Staffing Resources)https://fsrpeople.isolvedhire.com
Keywords: FSR People, Clarksville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Graduates Welcomed, Healthcare , Nortonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!