Home Health Aide (PRN)
Company: Brightmore Home Care of Kentucky
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About Us:We are people who care about people. Our company has a
unique history and was founded by two grandchildren of a former
Department of Energy worker. Their love and determination for their
grandfather to have the best quality care for the best quality of
life is what drives our company to provide care for the energy
worker population.We are seeking a Home Health Aide contractor,
with our shared values, to become a part of our team! You will
provide routine healthcare in the patient's home based on the
approved hours of care on a PRN basis. You choose what availability
works for you!What Caregivers Enjoy About This Position:
- Build a schedule that works best for you and your clients.
- Complete control of your work hours and days off.
- Flexibility to work as little or as much as you need.
- Help improve the quality of life for your clients and watch
your efforts make a real difference.About Us:We are people who care
about people. Our company has a unique history and was founded by
two grandchildren of a former Department of Energy worker. Their
love and determination for their grandfather to have the best
quality care for the best quality of life is what drives our
company to provide care for the energy worker population.We are
seeking multiple Home Health Aide contractors, with our shared
values, to become a part of our team! You will provide routine
healthcare in the patient's home for the approved hours of care.
You are the boss of your own schedule!Types of Services Needed:
- Follows the plan of care to provide, safe, competent
care/service to the client.
- Helps the client to maintain good personal hygiene and assists
in maintaining a healthy, safe environment
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals.
- Assists the client with ambulation as approved.
- Encourages the client to become as independent as possible
according to the care plan.
- Attempts to promote client's mental alertness through
involvement in activities of interest.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client
and other members of the household and establishes a relationship
with client and family which transmit trust and
- Observes and reports any change in the client's mental or
physical condition or in the home situation to the supervisor.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and
comfortable environment for the client.
- Prepares a progress note promptly.
- Confirms, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits so that
other necessary visits by staff members can be coordinated.
- Works with personnel of other community agencies involved in
the client's care.
- Attends in-service as required by State regulation.
- Confers with the RN Case Manager about the clients status and
- Promptly report any change in client condition to the RN Case
- Works within the Home Aides scope of practice.What We're
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have completed the minimum of state-mandated training
hours, if applicable.
- Good working knowledge of computer and internet-based
applications as necessary to complete progress note charting.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Safe working knowledge of client-based equipment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Professional appearance necessary.
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to
client, self and/or other caregivers and must present appropriate
evidence to substantiate health status.
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping, and
- Must understand and respect clients, which includes ethics and
Keywords: Brightmore Home Care of Kentucky, Clarksville , Home Health Aide (PRN), Healthcare , Paducah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!