Registered Nurse (RN) Free Gas for a year!
Company: Bradford Heights Nursing and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
NEW WAGE SCALE FOR RNS!Pay $29.00 - $31.00 per hour depending on
shift and experience!Now offering Free MEC Plan insurance to all
FULL TIME employees!Free Gas for a year!Bradford Heights Nursing
and Rehabilitation is seeking Registered Nurses!!!Free Covid
Vaccines for all Staff!!Excited to announce we now offer
DailyPay!12 -Hour Shifts- Day and Night positions 7A-7P and
7P-7ARaises every quarter for simply coming to work!Tuition
Reimbursement for LPN's!Fun, employee-centered work environment
with opportunities for growth!Come join our friendly, hardworking
team today. We can't wait to hear from you!Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each
patient feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and
feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Midtown Center environment by facing
tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms
of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and complianceIn
addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Nurses
include(but are not limited to):
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions
to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
regarding the administration of medications by a licensed
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment settingEQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERThe Facility is an
equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate
based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran
status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state,
and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a
request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is
to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and
conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's
relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring,
promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.#HPJ
Keywords: Bradford Heights Nursing and Rehabilitation, Clarksville , Registered Nurse (RN) Free Gas for a year!, Healthcare , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!