Company: Jackson Purchase Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The RRT under medical direction, practice the therapy,
management, rehabilitation, diagnostic evaluation, and care of
patients with deficiencies and abnormalities affecting the
- Observes professional ethics in maintaining confidential
information concerning the financial, personal, medical or
employment status of patients/families at JPMC.
- Must follow and enforce accepted safety practices for patients
- Must report safety hazards and initiate appropriate
- Must participate in safety instructional programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competency to administer
pharmacological, diagnostic and therapeutic agents.
- Observe and monitor patient responses and report changes as
- Competently perform and analyze blood gases with quality
control measures recorded.
- Perform respiratory secretions and pulmonary function
- Measure and monitor cardiac function as it relates to
- Administer mechanical or environmental control mechanisms.
- Provide the maintenance of artificial and natural airways.
- Performs Cardiopulmonary services in accordance with Federal,
State, JCAHO, hospital and other regulatory and accrediting
- Performs patient care duties as a RRT. Demonstrate knowledge
and competency to deliver care to all age groups.
- Provides leadership and direction for those employees with
- Complies with and supports department and hospital mission
- Produces a high level of quality care with concern for
efficiency, cost effectiveness, and communication.
- Prepares and maintains departmental/patient medical
- Maintains department equipment ready for use and demonstrates
satisfactory understanding of use of all equipment.
- Performs job duties with awareness for safety, education and
- Demonstrate Clinical and department specific competencies:
Laboratory functions; medication preparation; therapy
administration; critical care, and special testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Must be a graduate of a
Respiratory Care Program and Kentucky State Registered Respiratory
Therapist with Basic Life Support certification. Previous
experience preferred.Basic Skills include organizational, customer
relations, math, grammar/spelling, computer training, the ability
to follow written and oral direction, and the ability to read,
write, speak, and understand English.Equal opportunity and
affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in
candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Jackson Purchase Medical Center, Clarksville , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Mayfield, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!