Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Did you know that some of the industry---s most
talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI?-- Our nursing
staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and
hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past
13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they
make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live
longer and achieve a better quality of life.Our mission is ---the
care of the patient is our reason for existence.--- What---s
yours?The Dialysis Registered Nurse--provides specialized nursing
care in our in-center hemodialysis unit.----The Dialysis RN works
in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every
patient receives the safest care with the highest quality
outcomes.This position is full-time, 4 days/week.
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved
facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its
alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet
DCI's quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis,--assessing any emergent
changes in the patient's condition and communicating any issues to
the physician as well as the patient's family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra and post
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and
chart reviews as--assigned.
- Documents--patient education to ensure compliance with local
ESRD Network,--CMS, and DCI requirements.
- Interacts--with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate
continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed
by the Nurse Manager.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to
maintain medication inventory
- Ensures the dialysis machines are--functioning properly
and--maintains an adequate stocking of unit supplies. Job
- A Degree from an accredited Nursing Program is
- New Graduate Registered Nurses are welcome and encouraged to
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the applicable
state as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on training and theory
orientation in order to equip our nurses for success.DCI is a
federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.-- If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at--Accommodations@dciinc.org--or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
where possible.For more information about equal opportunity please
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Clarksville , Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!