RN STAFF - CASUAL
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Charge RN-Monitors workload and delegates
- Charge RN-Assists Unit Manager with daily operations.
- Charge RN-Rounds with physicians. Qualifications
- Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Master-----TMs in
Nursing Now with the Best Pay in Southern Illinois! Brand new
RN-----TMs $28.50, Brand new BSN-----TMs $29.50
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Paducah, KY - 42001
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Clarksville , RN STAFF - CASUAL, Healthcare , Paducah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!