Physician / ObGyn / Kentucky / Permanent / MD/DO - OB/GYN Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Location: Oak Grove
Posted on: April 8, 2021
MD/DO - OB/GYN
World Class Community Environment
The Community - Oak Grove, KY
The City of Oak Grove, Kentucky, just off Interstate 24, is located
on the boundaries of Western Kentucky and Middle Tennessee. We are
less than four hours from Atlanta, Louisville, St. Louis, Memphis
and Nashville. Oak Grove has a population of approximately 9,000
and is noted to be one of the fastest growing cities in Kentucky.
Our quiet rural community is most popularly known as "The Hometown
of Fort Campbell ", conveniently nestled outside the gates of the
101st Airborne Division. We are definitely proud of our 101st
Screaming Eagles. Oak Grove is a constantly changing mix of
long-time residents and new neighbors, and whether you just arrived
from Albany or Zimbabwe, you are welcome here. In addition, Oak
Grove is surrounded by outdoor recreational areas, museums, music
venues, antique stores, small-town festivals and more.
Fort Campbell is a "World Class Community " and is home of the
Screaming Eagles, of the 101st Airborne " the Army's only Air
Assault Division. Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky - Tennessee
border between the towns of Hopkinsville Kentucky and Clarksville
Tennessee. Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY are patriotic
communities. American flags flying from many poles, and yellow
ribbons serve as a reminders of those away defending our freedoms.
As Fort Campbell Soldiers deploy and return from missions around
the world, families, loved ones and the community greet them
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- The physician shall be expected to conduct a minimum of 2.75
patient office visits per hour during scheduled clinic
- This caseload will be approximately 61 procedures per month in
the Operating Room, Same Day Surgery or in Labor and Delivery.
- The delivery rate range is 145 to 200 plus per month.
- Staff OB/GYN physicians' average approximately six operating
room days per month which could be as primary surgeon or assisting
- Shall diagnose and treat the full range of obstetrical and
gynecological cases, procedures and surgeries.
- Shall provide advice and opinions upon request by the Chief,
OB/GYN or the referring physician in support of
- OB/GYN examinations, procedures, and surgeries as provided in
conjunction with patient care and treatment.
- Shall prepare all records and reports as required in support of
services rendered and as required by BACH's Standard Operating
Procedures, Federal and Army regulations.
- The physician shall become familiar with and issue profiles in
accordance with AR 40-501 (Standards of Medical Fitness) and shall
also perform medical evaluation boards as directed. The physician
stamp will be provided by the physician.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Osteopathy (DO) who is
board certified by the American Academy of Obstetricians and
- Maintain current certification by the American Heart
Association in Basic Life Support (BLS); no substitutes for
American Heart Association certification will be allowed.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted state license to practice in
one of the 50 states in the United States, or the District of
Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin
- Must have a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Must have a current National Practitioner Identifier
- Must have continuously been privileged and practicing as an
OB/GYN physician for at least the two years prior to the
commencement of services.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Clarksville , Physician / ObGyn / Kentucky / Permanent / MD/DO - OB/GYN Job, Healthcare , Oak Grove, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!