Company: Books-A-Million, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Co-Manager manages the day to day operation of the store as
Manager On-Duty in conjunction with the management team to maximize
sales and customer service. The Co-Manager may also be responsible
for one of the following categories: book, buyback, or media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maximizes profits and customer service by operating the store
in adherence with all store policies and guidelines.
- Operates the store as the Manager On-Duty in accordance with
the MOD Responsibilities Policy.
- Works with the Management team to achieve a grade of "B" or
higher on each Store Appraisal Report.
- Maintains the physical security of the Second & Charles store
they are assigned, and in doing so is a key-holding member of
- Ensure customer satisfaction on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that all customers are greeted, invited back, and
satisfied with their purchases.
- Customer complaints are handled to a satisfactory
- Daily maintenance of category merchandising in all
- Maintaining all aspects of the store's operational requirements
in order to ensure that exemplary customer service standards are
- Sales, payroll, inventory, merchandising and housekeeping
functions at all times.
- Ensures consistent standards and training for determining book
conditions and purchase prices.
- Reviews buying reports for all buyers to ensure compliance with
Second & Charles policies and standards.
- Monitor process times for book buying. Ensure that process is
operating most efficiently at all times.
- Supervise the following Associates/Departments to achieve
maximum sales and profits:
- Reviews transaction reporting for all intake associates to
ensure acceptable credit/cash ratio.
- Reviews transaction reporting for all cashiers to monitor line
item markdowns, voids, and compliance with Second & Charles
policies and standards.
- Monitors process times for new product intake/offer completion.
Ensure that process is operating most efficiently at all
- Maintain POS/Intake supply levels.
- Perform audits to ensure that all cash handling procedures are
being followed by Associates/Managers.
- Communicate supply needs to General Manager weekly.
- Complete additional assignments as needed.
Keywords: Books-A-Million, Inc., Clarksville , Co-Manager, Executive , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...