Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: Landmark of Kuttawa
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Landmark of Kuttawa - JOB SUMMARY:Support the Director of
Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, directing and
evaluating services and activities of the Nursing Department. Work
harmoniously with other departments and disciplines to meet
facility goals while ensuring a holistic and rehabilitative
approach in assisting each Resident to attain maximal independence.
Accept supervisory responsibility of the Nursing Department in the
absence of the Director of Nursing.
- Establish and implement objectives and standards for the
Nursing Department in compliance with the current requirements of
- Evaluate and monitor Resident rounds, observation of care
- Ensure sufficient and efficient staffing levels through
training and the personnel process to meet the Resident needs daily
on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Ascertain that accurate communications regarding significant
changes in the status of Residents are expediently routed to
designated physicians and family members/legal guardian.
- Establish effective rapport with facility staff, members of
healthcare team, mangerial support, Residents, family members and
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures
- Work the floor when necessary
- Conduct monthly Consultant Compliance internal self-audits of
Quality Indicators using designed audit tools.
- Unencumbered, active RN or LPN licensure in the state of
- Advanced education and/or experience in nursing
management/administration (one year experience
- Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a
limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job
functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making
- Consistently maintain courteous, emphatic, and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively
receive and share information as necessary to perform job
- Willing to address each Resident by his/her preferred
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work
- Knowledge of computer applications relating to
Keywords: Landmark of Kuttawa, Clarksville , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Kuttawa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!