Regional Procurement Manager
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed
to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.As a
leader identity and execute cost savings initiatives, build
supplier relationships, ensure continuous supply of materials and
services while managing working capital for your assigned region of
3-5 plants. This role can be based in either Algoma, WI, Batavia,
OH, Bowling Green, KY, Rochester, NY or Clarksville, TN.
Collaboration with global category managers and plant organization
stakeholders on specific category strategies to provide the lowest
cost of ownership solution while providing high quality materials
and services. Oversee working capital initiatives through
collaboration with plant organization and supplier base. This role
will have direct and indirect reports and will require some leading
through influence. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide input to the global category managers for the region
regarding specific plant requirements during the sourcing strategy
- Lead implementation of cost savings initiatives for the region
including ongoing monitoring after implementation to ensure
achievement of cost savings for the region.
- Identify initiatives for the region to reduce costs and improve
services and quality received by the supplier base for material and
- Monitor supplier contractual terms for the region to ensure
compliance including company policy, service, quality and volume
- Main point of contact for the review and approval of regional
- Main point of contact as escalation point for supplier issues
for the region to ensure continuity of supply to support plant
- Ensure regional working capital targets are met by monitoring
processes within procurement to minimize aged raw materials and
support initiatives to reduce carrying costs related to inventory
- Monitor processes and controls for compliance and collaborate
with other region procurement management for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with regional procurement management team to
develop dashboards, metrics and measures to identify areas for
improvements for each region. Communicate regularly with internal
customers the results of dashboards and metrics.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with
suppliers and internal customers.
- Oversee the supplier performance program for the region and
address any supplier issues identified during the supplier
- Track and report project-based cost savings for the region.
Ensure validation and approval guidelines are met.
- Cultivate and promote diverse supplier relationships
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Procurement
Director - CPG
- Create personal development plans for team members to ensure
continuous evolution and development of the team.
- 25% travelQualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in business or related area or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience preferably in a
multiple location structure required.
- Experience with cost analysis and financial knowledge.
- Experience using an ERP computer system to plan and procure
- Analytics - Experience with complex analysis that leads to
making informed decisions and generating ideas to improve overall
- Communication - Experience to express information/ideas in a
professional manner to varying levels of the organization and
- Leadership - Experience empowering others to achieve results
through professional motivation and team development. Proven
experience leading cross-functional teams through influence and
achieving goals aligned with company objectives.
- Project Management - Experience leading multiple cross
departmental projects at the same time and understanding key
milestones to achieving project goals.
- Proven record of achieving annual cost reduction savings and
working productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- CPM, CPIM, CIRM, CFPIM or other certification a plus.
- Multi-lingual skills is a plus.Other considerations:
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
401(k).MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Clarksville , Regional Procurement Manager, Executive , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!