Distribution Operations Manager
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries. Our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for
their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work
environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits
that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every
employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds
outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a
career with Dal-Tile. Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional
Operations Manager to join our TEAM! As the Operations Manager , we
need someone who is ready to establish, maintain and analyze
budgets, records, and other controls to keep costs at a minimum
consistent with efficient operations Primary Objective Directs and
coordinates operations including Safety, Customer Service and
Inventory Control to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of
operations and maximize profits. Major Function and Scope
- Establishes, monitors, and facilitates efficient production and
quality standards to meet logistic schedules.
- Identifies process improvements and provides solutions,
documentation, training and implementation.
- Manages and provides direction to dispatch, customer service,
and inventory control groups.
- Manages and provides direction to Safety and Training
- Negotiates all building, maintenance, and equipment contracts
for the facility.
- Plans, develops and implements strategic planning of long-term
goals, personnel development, and business objectives.
- Establishes, maintains and analyzes budgets, records, and other
controls to keep costs at a minimum consistent with efficient
- Analyzes and reviews financial performance of the facility and
identifies areas of improvement.
- Ensures appropriate staffing and training of organization as
needs are identified.
- Ensures compliance with all Safety, Quality and Governmental
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions and an organized
- Coaches and reviews performance of direct reports.
- Supports company affirmative action plans and goals. Experience
and Knowledge Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 7 or more years' experience in distribution with at
least 3 years previous management experience.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of management and with
resolving customer issues. Competencies Core competencies include
strong communication and interpersonal skills, listening skills,
organization, data analysis and interpretation. Strong leadership
skills. Ability to plan, schedule, relate ideas, and coordinate
priorities. Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets,
databases and presentations. We offer competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an
environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company
Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition
Reimbursement. Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military,
veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active
military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly
encouraged to apply. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an
inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Clarksville , Distribution Operations Manager, Executive , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!