Regional Project Manager (West Region)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Regional Project Manager (West Region)This position requires
regional coverage in Kansas City, Jackson, Little Rock, St. Louis,
Philadelphia, Nashville, and Clarksville)Job Summary
- The Regional Project Manager will oversee renovation efforts
(budget variance, vendor management, quality control, timeline
management and scheduling) of Conrex personnel and third-party
general contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors. The Regional
Project Manager will report to the local Regional Market Director
and will also be supported by Conrex's Corporate Center of
Excellence, which is responsible for driving lean transformation
initiatives, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and
improving operational effectiveness through training and
implementation of best practices. -Key Accountabilities &
- Work directly with the head of Business Development to source,
recruit, and train third party vendors and sub-contractors.
Establish contracts with vendors as appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive training on Conrex standards to Trade
- Develop/review property scopes through the use of Regional
Assistant Project Managers (APJMs) for scope and inspection
- Review, modify and approve budgets from bids submitted by Trade
- Create scope and budget in the system for tracking progress of
work through interface with a central administrative function.
- Utilize the PO system for invoice tracking as appropriate.
- Execute approved renovation scope by managing general
contractors, sub-contractors, and specialty vendors to ensure
on-time and on-budget completion.
- Responsible to ensure that data collection efforts are
accomplished per property.
- Document and submit change orders for approval as
- Verify all work is done to the Conrex standard through use of
the dedicated inspection function (APJM) which is local to each
- Create an environment for safe work practices amongst all Trade
- Ensure all construction is completed in compliance with
building code and local, state, & national laws.
- Manage quality control review from the punch list process for
- Partner with corporate leadership on acquisition review and
- Work with adjusters on insurance claims.Program Management
- Conduct program reviews with both corporate leadership and
Trade Partners at least quarterly
- Collaborate directly with central administrationPerformance
- Perform on site work inspection for all markets on a periodic
- Validate quality of work for completed renovations through a
systematic audit program including in-person audits
- Provide continuous training for Trade Partners on the Conrex
- Verify all invoices are aligned POS and or budgets including
change orders.Supervisory Accountabilities
- Hire, train, and manage the day-to-day tasks of APJM for
schedule including routing of in-progress work and completionsKey
- Directing the production and completion of up to 100
renovations per month
- Trailing 90 Days - Average Days Closed to Reno Completed
- Trailing 90 to 365 - Renovation Estimate to Actual %
- Average completions per month
- Average Renovation $ per square foot
- Average Maintenance Cost/ WO count for during first 6 months of
OccupancyEducation and Experience
- College degree in construction, business or related field or
equivalent work experience at a rate of 2 years' experience to one
year of college
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance/Construction Experience
- Experience using scoping software
- Experience using Microsoft Office SuiteCertifications,
- Certification from the American Institute of Constructors,
Construction Management Association of America, or Lean
Construction Institute a plus.
- Lean / Six Sigma experience a plus.Competencies (Behaviors and
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects on time
and on budget in a dynamic environment.
- Develops project plans. Coordinates projects. Communicates
changes and progress. Completes projects on time and budget.
Manages project team activities. Uses excellent judgement and
creative problem-solving skills, to include negotiation and
- Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
Plans for additional resources. Integrates changes smoothly. Sets
goals and objectives. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays
commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work
to ensure quality.
- Safety & Security: Observes safety and security procedures.
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Uses equipment and
materials properly. Reports potentially unsafe conditions. -Equal
Keywords: Conrex, Clarksville , Regional Project Manager (West Region), Executive , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!