Assistant General Manager - Housekeeping- Drury Hotels
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: September 22, 2022
2930 James-Sanders Blvd. - Paducah, Kentucky 42001
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest
experiences, Drury Hotels Company's Assistant General Manager -
Housekeeping supports our vision, core values and goals by taking
exceptional care of our team members who take exceptional care of
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what
you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations
Leadership team, you will:
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments with
a focus on housekeeping and laundry of the hotel taking the lead on
providing exceptional service to each guest and train, develop and
coach team members to achieve success in their roles.
- You will lead the Housekeeping team to successfully achieve
quality, cleanliness, and Drury standards to exceed the company
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day
with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and
labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership,
delegating and empowering team members.
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully
handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show
dedication to continuous improvement.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience with demonstrated
leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now. Associated topics: cleaner,
condo, guest room, guest room attendant, house, houseperson,
planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, room attendant, servidor de
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Clarksville , Assistant General Manager - Housekeeping- Drury Hotels, Executive , Paducah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!