Posted on: November 23, 2021
The role of the--Vice President of Operations--is to plan,
execute and finalize projects according to the facility---s
strategic plan. This includes acquiring resources and collaboration
of team members to successfully coordinate assigned projects. As a
member of the management team, she/he participates in institutional
planning, policy development, priority setting and management
decisions. Will have full operational responsibilities for
departments assigned by supervising executive. Major
Responsibilities: Drives operations by:
- Working with the Administrative Team to respond to Division and
Group requests for market/facility information.
- Collaborating with the Administrative Team and physicians to
enhance existing or develop new opportunities for services.
- Providing administrative and operational leadership for
- Ensuring the application of Customer Service principles in
meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external
customers to provide satisfaction.
- Managing fiscal operation of assigned departments using the
budget as a guideline for revenue and expense analysis on an
ongoing basis to determine potential variances and make adjustments
- Managing operations of assigned departments to achieve targets
for designated Key Performance Indicator.
- Developing new processes or services which include, when
appropriate, business and financial justification.
- Developing and updating department goals consistent with the
facility---s strategic business plan, mission, and vision.
- Meeting leadership obligations under the Ethics and Compliance
- Building strong relationships with physicians, employees, and
- Utilizing our tools to help with the management of
responsibilities (PLUS, CERs, CAMS Projects, Lawson,
etc.)Qualifications Education & Experience:
- Master's degree Business Administration or Healthcare
- 2+ years of experience in hospital leadership role
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or
experienceKnowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
- Analytical skills to develop, coordinate and facilitate
- Current knowledge of Joint Commission, state, and federal
guidelines, regulations and standards.--
- Customer Service Orientation: The ability to provide excellent
customer service, especially by responding to customers' questions
and needs in a timely and efficient manner and to work
cooperatively with other employees/departments.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with both internal and
external customers. Required
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving
results, communications, and customer service.
- Knowledgeable of all policies and procedures that affect the
outcomes of patient care, employee rights and
- Skill in communicating information in an open and sincere
manner that promotes credibility (e.g. honest answers to tough
- Skill in creating an energetic and enthusiastic work
environment where people have positive attitudes about their
- Skill in preparing reports, manuals, or other documents that
contain complex information and are intended to be read by others
without a technical background.
- Spends time out of the office meeting with patients,
physicians, employees and team--
- Willingness to be proactive and work at connecting with and
building cooperative relationships with othersI
Keywords: ExecuNet, Clarksville , VP Operations, Executive , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!