Company: Superior Graphite Co
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, using
knowledge of the organization's processes and supports
manufacturing aspects in the plant environment.
- Identify safety and manufacturing needs, execute projects, and
required follow ups
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements,
workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work space for
- Interacts with vendors and suppliers
- Knowledge in material selection, production specifications, and
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing
- Utilizes structured approach to creative problem solving using
A3s 8Ds, etc.
- Performs work under general direction and provides engineering
support to other engineers and production leadership.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in an industrial
- Strong time management, communication, organizational and
process improvement skills
- 2D and 3-D drafting and modeling - AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Experience with ERP systems and cross functional colleagues to
- Experience with P&IDS, PFDs
- PMP a plus
- Experience with managing project budgets, timelines,
- Fluency in Excel, Word, Power Point applications.
- Self-motivated to be results oriented with minimal
- Work well in a diverse team setting
- Data driven
- Lean / 6 Sigma manufacturing certification is a plusPhysical
Qualifications:Vision: Normal RequiredHearing: Normal
RequiredFingering/Grasping/Feeling: Normal RequiredCapable of
lifting 50 lbs on a periodic basisWork Environment:Plant
EnvironmentNoise:Quantity of business machines and devicesTravel
Requirements:Less than 25%Travel Destination:DomesticE/O/E AA
Employer M/F V/D
Keywords: Superior Graphite Co, Clarksville , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Hopkinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!