Critical Care Educator - Education (FT, Days)
Company: Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Educator is a skilled practitioner who is responsible for
the coordination and facilitation of the annual education plan for
the staff and providers of assigned department(s). The Educator is
responsible for the coordination, facilitation and delivery of
departmental annual competencies and training, Preceptor program,
Orientation program and Mentorship programs for all levels of
nursing and non-nursing staff members. Develops and utilizes
appropriate evaluation systems to determine effectiveness of
nursing and other professional practice.
The Educator works collaboratively with the Manager, Director,
staff and providers to assess learning needs and in the development
and revision of departmental policies and procedures and standards
of care. The Educator is responsible for performing monthly
performance improvement audits to assure the quality of nursing
care and appropriate documentation of care. The Educator is
responsible for education of new products, procedure and processes
within assigned departments.
Education / License / Certification:
- Currently licensed in the state of Tennessee or Compact State
as a registered nurse and in good standing.
- Bachelors degree form an accredited School of Nursing
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required (must be obtained by the end of the
month after 90 days of hire or placement)
Experience / Skills:
- 1 year Clinical Educator experience required
- 3 years ICU nursing experience required
- Must have an aptitude to teach.
- Professional knowledge of Intensive Care nursing theory and
practice at an advanced level. Role model in attitude and clinical
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively and skilled
in the use of multiple teaching techniques suitable to the adult
Keywords: Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville, Clarksville , Critical Care Educator - Education (FT, Days), Education / Teaching , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!