TILE - GRAPHIC CERAMIC TECHNICIAN
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the
success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support
our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to
promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical
and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive
life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the
first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Helps to maintain a safe, healthy and organized working
environment for all graphic areas.
- Ensure all safety protocols throughout the plant are adhered
- Follows the Quality Management System, which is certified to
- Use Glaze application equipment such as Airless, Dry glaze, Ink
Jet Printer, Rotocolor, etc.
- Understands glaze line application and application defects in
order to troubleshoot as issues arise.
- Able to operate the Inkjet printers, change out airless
nozzles, screens, pumps, hoses. - Also, able to adjust glaze
density, viscosity and tray weights.
- Willing to learn about glaze additives and their
properties/effects on glazes.
- Understanding of Ceramic manufacturing process, body prep,
press, glaze line, kiln, rectifying and sorting.
- Print and perform all tests required on Inkjet
- Support R+D on new product transfers as needed.
- Assist glaze line production as needed for support and
- Assist glaze prep as needed. - Making glazes, cleaning tanks,
loading ball mills.
- Maintain and organize files in Inkjet Workstation.
- Monitors equipment and/or processes and ensures timely sorting
of any unusual problems to Supervisor.
- Follows company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Accurately perform every test according to glaze line
specification or glaze line Manager instruction.
- Able to multitask and have good organization skills.
- Ensure the pre-shade area is always clean and
- Helps to organize and maintain the Master Tile library for
Performs other related duties as required.
Hours are Monday - Friday 7a-3:30p
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package,
career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Examples include: - Company Match on 401k, -Employee Purchase
Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and
their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are
strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk, Clarksville , TILE - GRAPHIC CERAMIC TECHNICIAN, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Dickson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!