MKT Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Florim Solution, Inc
Posted on: August 4, 2022
TEXT 'JOBS' to 1-844-HRFLORIM (1-844-473-5674) for all openings
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST FULL-TIME Florim USA is looking for a
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST in the Clarksville, TN area.
REQUIREMENTS OF DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related
field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing
and social media that delivered growth
- Motivated professional with the ability to react quickly when
the need arises.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social
media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the
results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media
- Ability to effectively present marketing information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven
- Effective creative thinking, analytical, entrepreneurial
spirit, problem-solving, results-oriented, and decision-making
skills. MUST HAVE SKILLS :
- Strong visual storytelling skills and exceptional attention to
- Trend awareness
- Embracing channel diversity
- Determining KPIs
- Utilizing social media ads
- PLUS: Interior design and flooring industry knowledge
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Mailchimp platform for creating and administering newsletters,
announcements, and other communications for use. Manage, update,
and source contact list for lead generation.
- Create Social Media content on all platforms content relevant
to Florim's news, events, and offerings.
- Understand the targeted audience for each social channel.
Engage with visitors of social channels.
- Research Porcelain Tile visual trends; Define fresh, creative
content against those trends relevant to Florim's Brands.
- Research competitors' digital presence. Monitor social media
for Florim's brand adherence with distributors, customers, and
- Creates monthly reporting for all responsible digital
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and
scheduling in line with promotions, campaigns, and brand strategy
to further build brand familiarity.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original
text, images, video, and HTML).
- Upkeep internal databases such as SharePoint and Samples
Portal; and other external platforms where Florim is present.
- Research and build connections with distributors, business
partners, and influencers related to the interior design
- Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEO a plus.
- Other duties as assigned. SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR DIGITAL
MARKETING SPECIALIST: Salary Range from $50,000-$60,000
commensurate with experience Monthly & Annual Bonuses (up to
$4,800/year)2 Weeks Paid Vacation 9 Paid Holidays Free Employee
Medical Insurance with Annual Physical Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile Employee Referral Program $250 PM22
Keywords: Florim Solution, Inc, Clarksville , MKT Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Clarksville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!